Basic Level Edit
- Binding: to keep object/being from moving.
- Levitation: to lift an object into the air.
- Enhanced Strength: Using their mental capability, users can augment their strength.
- Choking: To strangle others.
- Maneuver: To alter an object's direction.
- Push/Pull: To pull towards or push an object away from the user.
Advanced Level Edit
- Motor-Skill Manipulation: To manipulate the movements of others.
- Object Manipulation: To alter an object's inner workings, like unlocking a door.
- Compression: To crush an object.
- Force Field Generation: The ability to create a protective force field that will stop anything that comes in contact with it.
- Destruction: To make an object explode
- Flight: To use telekinesis to fly.
- Stasis Field: To stop every movement around the user.
- Cutting: to be able to cut utilizing telekinesis
- Disintegration: To turn object/beings into dust.
- Only able to move objects seen by the user.
- User may not be able to move object that are too heavy.
Known Users Edit
Sam is an advanced level user of this ability and the only limitations to his power seem to be the two above. Besides that, Sam is a really gifted mutant and might possibly be one of the most powerful.
Witches in Blakewood are capable of performing spells that allow them to use this ability in a variety of ways.